Sunday 3 August 2008

Depending on God for Everything

It has been a few days since I put a post on the blog. While I have become divorced and am now going through the process of mediation for the financial settlement, I find that more than ever I need to trust in God about Him supplying my needs, whether or not I can keep my house, my relationships with others, and how I can help my daughter to attend a seminary while paying significant alimony to my ex and support to my son who is in his senior year of high school.

Well, we have conference in our Hispanic Church this weekend. It takes more time that a usual week. So, although I had a good time with my friends from North Carolina, speaking and eating in Spanish, I have had a difficult time this week. I hope that the Lord can give me a new relationship with the person with whom I am able to be a friend that stays closer than a sister - but meanwhile I should depend on God to provide all of my needs, even the emotionally intimate ones.

No comments: